Monday 7 April 2014

An Introduction

    Hello and welcome to my Blog. Writing in Progress is a space for me to start getting my work 'out there.' I have a passion for both reading and writing and those who are close to me have always supported my dreams to become a writer. I don't think I can call myself a real writer, as I've never successfully published anything, but I hope to change that in the future. This Blog is for me to start putting my work online and if there are readers out there who are interested in the things I write about, I look forward to hearing from all of them. 
     Be critical, give me feedback and suggestions, because they will ultimately help me become a better writer. So enjoy perusing through my pages and tell me what you think. It'll be a slow start getting my work posted, but a little bit at a time should do i   

No comments: