Monday 19 October 2015

Slacking Off, Big Time..

     I know it's been a long time since I've updated..and I sincerely apologize. The idea of writing really upsets me lately as I feel I've lost a lot of interest in Fantasy Novels. I have a difficult time sitting down and reading let alone trying to write my own story and although I'm nearly finished my book, I don't know that I'll finish it this year let alone the next. My deepest apologies for stringing people along with the story of Layora. Hopefully one day I will finish it and update this blog, but for now I'm going to let it be. Who knows, maybe a week from now I'll be all revved up and finish it. But right now I just don't feel that it's going to happen, so I'm putting this blog on the back burner. I'm sorry. <3 Thank you for reading and I hope you will all understand.

- Michelle

No comments: